Weekend hours Open 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Pool will open at 3 PM weekdays until June 10
The pool is open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day.
A lifeguard will be on duty
THE BROOKE 2016 POOL RULES
We hope that all of our residents enjoy using the pool this season!
1) Have a good time!
2) A pool pass is required to enter the pool area.
3) All residents and their guests should see the lifeguard each time they enter the pool area to register on the sign-in log. Please fill in all the requested information.
4) Guest passes are available to Resident Lease Holders at the office for $5.00/$3.00 per pass. Guests shall be accompanied by a Resident Lease Holder at all times.
5) Guest passes will be collected by the lifeguard upon entering the pool gates. (No additional guest pass will be necessary to leave the pool and return same day. Be sure to see the lifeguard on duty prior to leaving.)
6) Occupants under 14 years of age shall be accompanied by a Resident Lease Holder at all times.
7) Pool opens on weekdays at 3 PM until June 10th. Beginning June 11th pool hours are 12:00 pm until 7:00 pm daily (Weather permitting)
8) For any reason deemed necessary, the lifeguard may require everyone to clear the pool for a 10-minute break.
9) Proper swim attire is required. Please no shorts, cut-offs or thongs.
10) No food or beverages are permitted in the water or within 2 feet of the water.
11) No alcoholic beverages or glass containers are permitted.
12) Please place all trash in proper receptacles.
13) Due to the shallow depth of the pool, NO DIVING IS ALLOWED.
14) Floating devices shall be limited to 24” in diameter and are for use in the shallow end of the pool.
15) Persons using the pool should be able to stand with their head above the water in the shallow end to be in the water alone. To enter the deep end, a person should be able to swim the length of the pool.
16) Horse play and offensive language are not permitted.
17) Please do not bring valuables to the pool. Remember to take all personal belongings with you when leaving the pool. Management is not responsible for lost articles.
18) No Smoking is permitted inside the pool gates
19) Lifeguards have a duty to enforce the pool rules.
Rules & Regulations
- The pool staff will be responsible for the strict enforcement of all rules and regulations and are authorized to temporarily deny residents or guests use.
- No dunking, running, throwing foreign objects, rough play, foul language, spitting, or other actions that staff deems inappropriate will be permitted in the pool area.
- Standard swimming attire is required. No cut-offs, bike shorts, or work-out clothing are permitted.
- Swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool.
- Playing or swinging on fences is prohibited. The hanging of towels or other clothing on fences is also prohibited.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear watertight plastic pants over diaper.
- All eating will be restricted to designated picnic areas.
- The use of flotation devices is not permitted unless approved by the lifeguard.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Management will not assume responsibility for loss of personal items in the pool area.
- Management reserves the right to temporarily or permanently revoke residents’ use of the pool facilities.